Sunday 29 July 2018

The Science Video Facebook Did Not Want You To See?

28 JULY 2018: The Science Video Facebook Did Not Want You To See by Dan Satterfield.

This is l'affaire Hayhoe, and it might be a correct account, but it might not, and I'm interested to find out the details; it smells a little fishy to me.

William Connolley says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation. 
> They decided to boost the post to reach more people, and Facebook said NO, it’s too political!
I notice you say that but provide no evidence. Is it, for some reason, so obvious that it requires no evidence?
What, in their own words not someone else’s, did fb actually say?

Having looked at my original Tweet I find that KH has replied, and indeed she was somewhat economical with the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment